March 11, 2020
To: 2020 WEVA 16’s Challenge Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please find enclosed the WEVA Sixteen Challenge schedule. The schedule has the playing site and times listed. The facility
should be open forty-five minutes before the first match. Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. After the
initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately after the conclusion of the previous
match. Please note the following:
- Pool E & F will be 3 team pool with additional crossover sets. All other pools are four team pools with 2 sets. Sets to 25 with NO CAP
- No tie breaker sets will be utilized to determine the final place in pool. See write-up for tie breaker procedures
- Play will be at Pinnacle Sports Complex on Saturday, March 14th. Address for the facility is 748 Phillips Road, Victor, NY 14564. NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed at venue. A $5.00 spectator charge is set by Pinnacle not WEVA/VFX
- A SITE COORDINATOR is at the site – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of competition. A final webpoint roster will have to be submitted at check-in.
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, libero tracker, flip scorer and two lines people.
- Please have your teams have the CERTIFIED individuals do score and second referee assignments for all work assignments unless your work team is in the process of
being certified. Forms will be available to be certified the day of the event. Feel free to turn completed certifications in to the site coordinator. They will
be given to the WEVA office for entry into the webpoint database. You will need to print a new roster once entered so the “Y"s are noted accurately for future events
- Awards for first and second place teams in Gold division
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator. Thanks for your support! GOOD LUCK