March 25, 2022
To: 2022 Rally II Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please reference the event within AES at the following website -https://www.advancedeventsystems.com. There are three divisions for the
event: 13’s, 14’s and 17’s. A QR code will be available at site coordinator table to scan on phones that will take one directly to the
event. The schedule has the playing site, courts and times listed. The facility should be open forty-five minutes before the first match.
Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. After the initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately after
the conclusion of the previous match including the playoffs. Please note the following:
- The 13’s division will be played at SUNY Brockport (3 courts) - 350 Campus Drive, Brockport, NY 14420, in Tuttle South Gymnasium
- The 14’s division will be played at SUNY Brockport (5 courts) - 350 Campus Drive, Brockport, NY 14420, in Tuttle North Gymnasium.
- The 17’s division will be at Pinnacle Athletic Campus (3 courts) - 7600 Pinnacle Road – Victor, New York 14564. An admission fee will be charged at Pinnacle $5.00, seniors over 65 $3.00 and free for kids under 12
- Concessions will be available at both facilities. NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed at Pinnacle.
- A SITE COORDINATOR will be stationed in SUNY Brockport Tuttle North lobby area and in entrance area off of courts 3 and 4 at Pinnacle. PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of competition. A final Sports Engine or AES roster will have to be submitted at check-in.
- NO tie breaker sets will be played after pool play for determination of finish in pools and placement into any playoff bracket
- No switching of sides will occur on courts at SUNY Brockport Tuttle North and Pinnacle for pool play or playoffs. Decision will be made by referees at SUNY Brockport Tuttle South. If no advantage to either team exists, then no switching will occur at the facility.
- Pool Play is 2 sets to 25. No CAP
- Playoff matches will be best of three set match – 25 point sets/15 deciding set. NO CAP
- The abbreviated score sheet will be utilized for the event. Please make sure all match ending information is filled out completely before the work team leaves the score table
- MASKS are mandatory at SUNY Brockport for individuals not fully vaccinated, including the booster shot. They must be worn appropriately covering both the nose and mouth
- Be respectful of the site coordinators and personnel from SUNY Brockport and Pinnacle. Both facilities are key to the region. Abiding by all guidelines and protocol set by both facilities is critical. The
region’s priority is to continue to be able to host events providing athletes an opportunity to play.
- Merchandise will be sold at SUNY Brockport in Tuttle North Lobby area
- Unless otherwise noted, all losing teams stay and work the next scheduled playoff match on the court. Please confirm with site coordinator before you leave that all your work assignments have been met.
- Please make sure that work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, flip scorer and two lines people. No extra team members are allowed at score table. One rostered adult is required to be part of the work team. Work team will provide their own pens
- Please be respectful of the custodial staff by leaving your camping area as clean as when you arrived
- The team codes associated with the participating teams are available within AES.
- Awards for first and second place for all age groups in gold and first place for silver division, if exists
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Have fun and enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell
phone 585-261-1803. Thanks for your support!