January 23, 2019
To: 2019 WEVA Rally I Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please find enclosed the WEVA Rally I schedule – 13, 15, 17 and under age divisions. The schedule has the playing site and times listed. The facility should be open an
hour before the first match. Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. After the initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start
immediately after the conclusion of the previous match including the playoffs. Please note the following:
- The 15 and 17 divisions will be played at SUNY Brockport - 350 Campus Drive, Brockport, NY 14420
- The 15’s will be at Tuttle South Gymnasium (3 courts) and Tuttle North Gymnasium (1 Court)
- The 17’s will be at Tuttle North Gymnasium
- The 13’s division will be at East High School – 1801 East Main Street, Rochester, NY 14609
- Pool Play formats are noted on each pool – the sets have NO CAP
- Playoff matches will be best of three set match – 25 point sets/15 deciding set. NO CAP
- A SITE COORDINATOR will be stationed at SUNY Brockport Tuttle North lobby area – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing
in the morning on day of competition. A final webpoint roster will have to be submitted at check-in.
- Unless otherwise noted, all losing teams stay and work the next scheduled playoff match on the court. Please confirm with site
coordinator before you leave that all your work assignments have been met.
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, libero tracker, flip scorer and two lines people.
- Please have your teams have the CERTIFIED individuals do score and second referee assignments for all work assignments unless your
work team is in the process of being certified. Forms will be available to be
certified the day of the event. Feel free to turn completed certifications in to the site coordinator. They will be given to the WEVA
office for entry into the webpoint database. You will need to print a new roster once
entered so the “Y"s are noted accurately for future events.
- Concessions will be available at East High School and SUNY Brockport (Open 8AM-5PM).
- The team codes associated with the participating teams will be posted at the venue and on the WEVA website.
- Awards for first and second place for all age groups in gold and first place for silver division.
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Have fun and enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell
phone 585-261-1803. Thanks for your support!