February 3, 2018
To: 2019 WEVA Festival Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please find enclosed the WEVA Festival schedule for all age divisions. The schedule has the playing site and times listed. Pinnacle Sports Complex will open at
7:15 AM, all other facilities should be open an hour before the first match. Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. After
the initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately after the conclusion of the previous match including the
playoffs. Please note the following:
- Pool Play formats are noted on each pool – the sets have NO CAP
- Playoff matches will be best of three set match – 25 point sets/15 deciding set. NO CAP
- The 12 and under division will follow the WEVA serving guidelines for the event.
- Merchandise will be sold at the SUNY Brockport facility on Sunday.
- 12’s and 13’s division is Tri-County Sports Complex on Saturday - 856 Walworth Penfield Road, Macedon NY 14502
- 14’s division is at Pinnacle Sports Complex on Saturday - 7600 Pinnacle Road, Victor, NY 14564
- 15’s division is at East High School on Saturday – 1801 East Main Street, Rochester NY 14609
- 16’s and 17’s division is at SUNY Brockport in the Tuttle Complex on Sunday – 350 New Campus Drive, Brockport, NY 14420
- 18’s division is at is at East High School on Sunday – 1801 East Main Street, Rochester NY 14609
- A SITE COORDINATOR is at the site – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of competition. A final webpoint roster will have to be submitted at check-in
- Unless otherwise noted, all losing teams stay and work the next scheduled playoff match on the court. Please confirm with site coordinator before you leave that all your work assignments have been met
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, libero tracker, flip scorer and two lines people
- Please have your teams have the CERTIFIED individuals do score and second referee assignments for all work assignments unless your work team is in the process of being certified. Forms will be
available to be certified the day of the event. Feel free to turn completed certifications in to the site coordinator. They will be given to the WEVA office for entry into the webpoint database. You
will need to print a new roster once entered so the “Y"s are noted accurately for future events
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD at Pinnacle Sports Complex or Tri-County Sports Complex – CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE at ALL facilities
- Spectator Fee of $3.00 at Pinnacle Sports Complex and at Tri-County Sports Complex – not set by WEVA
- Tri-County Sports Complex will be providing a shuttle service from Carey Lake (across the street from facility) for overflow parking from 8AM to 5PM. Another event on their turf so parking will get full near their facility
- Awards for first and second place in gold division and first place for silver
- The posted tie breaker procedures will be utilized for all age groups EXCEPT the 13’s where no tie breaker sets will be played due to that division having five team pools
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Have fun and enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell phone 585-261-1803.
Thanks for your support! GOOD LUCK!