March 12, 2022
To: 2022 WEVA BID Qualifier 18 Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please reference the event within AES at the following website www.advancedeventsystems.com A QR code will
be available at site coordinator table to scan on phones that will take one directly to the event. The schedule has the playing s
ite, courts and times listed. The facility will be open forty-five minutes before the first match. Please be prompt, the
tournament will start on time. After the initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately after the
conclusion of the previous match including the playoffs. Please note the following:
- Pool play will be two sets to 25 points . NO CAP
- Play will be at Pinnacle Athletic Campus on Sunday, March 20th. Address for the facility is 7600 Pinnacle Road – Victor, New York 14564. Concessions will be available at the venue – no outside food allowed in facility
- An admission fee will be charged at Pinnacle $5.00, seniors over 65 $3.00 and free for kids under 12 years old. These are set by the facility, not the region
- The abbreviated score sheet will be utilized for the event. Please make sure all match ending information is filled out completely before the work team leaves the score table
- A SITE COORDINATOR is at the site – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of competition. A final Sports Engine or AES roster will have to be submitted at check-in
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, flip scorer and two lines people. No extra team members are allowed at score table. As required in USA qualifier
events, a rostered adult must serve as second referee.
- Awards for first and second place teams
- First place will earn the National bid and second place will earn the Freedom bid to USA Nationals. If one of those teams are not
accepting their bid there will be a trickle down to determine the next team to receive the bids. As a result, there may be a need
for an additional match after the semis to award a bid. USA Nationals are in Phoenix, Arizona April 22nd – April 24th. .
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell phone 585-261-1803. Thanks for your support! GOOD LUCK!
Cayuga Lakers 18U
Crystal City Emeralds
Eastside Ice Tempest 18-1
Hot Shots 18-1
NCVC Rush 18 Black
Niagara Frontier 18 Navy
Niagara Frontier 18 Red