February 5, 2017
To: 2017 WEVA Rally I Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please find enclosed the WEVA Rally I schedule – 14, 16 and under age divisions. The schedule has the playing site and times listed. The facility should be open an hour before the first match. Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. The times are estimated. After the initial pool play rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately after the conclusion of the previous match including the playoffs. Please note the following:
- A $3.00 admission fee will be charged at Pinnacle Sports Complex. This is a venue fee not a WEVA fee.
- The 14’s will be at the Pinnacle Sports Complex – 7600 Pinnacle Road, Victor, NY
- The 16’s will be at East High School – 1801 East Main Street, Rochester
- Pool Play formats are noted on each pool – the sets have NO CAP
- Playoff matches will be best of three set match – 25 point sets/15 deciding set. NO CAP
- For the 16’s division – If a tiebreaker set is required, the set will be to 15 points
- A SITE COORDINATOR is at the site – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of competition. A final webpoint roster will have to be submitted at check-in.
- Unless otherwise noted, all losing teams stay and work the next scheduled playoff match on the court. Please confirm with site coordinator before you leave that all your work assignments have been met.
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, libero tracker, flip scorer and two lines people.
- Please have your teams have the CERTIFIED individuals do score and second referee assignments for all work assignments unless your work team is in the process of being certified. Forms
will be available to be certified the day of the event. Feel free to turn completed certifications in to the site coordinator. They will be given to the WEVA office for entry into the webpoint
database. You will need to print a new roster once entered so the “Y"s are noted accurately for future events.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD at Pinnacle Sports Complex - concessions available.
- Awards for first and second place for all age groups in gold and first place for silver division.
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Have fun and enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell phone 585-261-1803. Thanks for your support! GOOD LUCK