March 17, 2018
To: 2018 WEVA Boys Regionals Participants
From: Cindy D’Errico, Jr. Coordinator
Please find enclosed the Boys Regionals schedule for all age divisions. The schedule has the playing site and times listed. The facility should be open an hour
before the first match. Please be prompt the tournament will start on time. The times are estimated. After the first two rounds, the scheduled matches will start immediately
after the conclusion of the previous match including the playoffs. Please note the following:
- Pool Play formats are noted on each pool – the sets have NO CAP
- Playoff matches will be best of three set match – 25 point sets/15 deciding set. NO CAP
- A SITE COORDINATOR is at the site – PLEASE report to the site coordinator first thing in the morning on day of
competition. A final AES or webpoint roster will have to be submitted at check-in. In addition one team packet will be distributed to
each coach. The roster will be utilized to assess any applicable fines for having a certified second referee and scorekeeper. If your team
is not in compliance a player and/or coach can complete the certification the day of competition.
- All losing teams stay and work the next scheduled playoff match on the court. The one exception is for the finals the closest
losing team from the semis will stay and work the finals. Please confirm with site coordinator before you leave that all your work assignments have been met.
- Please make sure that all work teams report on time – second referee, scorekeeper, libero tracker, flip scorer and two lines people
- Please have your teams have the CERTIFIED individuals do score and second referee assignments for all work assignments
- 12’s, 16’s and 18’s at Pinnacle Sports Complex – 7600 Pinnacle Drive, Victor, NY 14564
- 13’s/14’s, 15’s and 17’s at SUNY Brockport – Tuttle North and South athletic facilities - 350 New Campus Dr., Brockport, NY 14420
- Concessions will be available at Pinnacle Sorts Complex. NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed at this venue
- Spectator Fee of $3.00 will be charged at Pinnacle Sports Complex. Pinnacle set the fee not WEVA
- GOOD LUCK to all Participants. Have fun and enjoy the day!
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact your site coordinator or call me on my cell phone 585-261-1803. Thanks for your support! GOOD LUCK